Need Advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

summersy

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took the DAT in OCT. and applied really late (app. in at end of oct.). I received some alt. lists but may have to re-apply. Thinking about taking the DAT over, but not sure.

PAT- 17
QR- 15
RC- 20
G CHEM- 21
BIO- 19
ORG- 28
AA- 21
TS- 21

GPA IS 3.70 CUM. WITH 4.0 SCIENCE (DID GRADUATE) ALSO BEING PUBLISHED AMONG OTHER ACTIVITIES (E.G. SHADOWING AND SO FORTH). IF YOU COULD LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK

Members don't see this ad.

The 15 QR hurts a little, but thats probably the least important section on the test. However, there are a few schools that do have a minimum score of 16 on all sections of the test. You would need to check this out on individual school's websites or call them. If you really feel you can improve, then I guess you could take it again, but I would say your scores are fine for the majority of schools especially in combination with your nice GPA and being published. Just make sure you get your application in early this year - May or June - and you should receive several acceptances. Good luck.

Thanks For The Advice, That Is The Plan That I Was Thinking Of...