Quantcast

Need final clarification on how to do the AADSAS app

DATBooster | The Ultimate DAT Resource
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jhanago

Reaction score
1. Do I send in my LOR/Transcripts now or do I have to wait until June1st to send them in?

2. Is there anything I can send in or do now to save time

3. What is officially considered applying early

AF11

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
1. Do I send in my LOR/Transcripts now or do I have to wait until June1st to send them in?

2. Is there anything I can send in or do now to save time

3. What is officially considered applying early

You can't send in LOR or Transcripts until the cycle opens up and is running. For paper LORs and transcripts, you're gonna have to print out matching forms which have to be attached to the documents, and those cannot be printed out until June 1st. Online LORs can only be submitted once the 2011-2012 cycle is up and running.
At this point, you want to start asking profs/committee to agree to write (a) letter(s) on your behalf.
As for what is considered early, I'd say mid to late July would still be considered "early." This would be the date that AADSAS forwards the primary to the individual dental schools. For more information, you might want to contact AADSAS regarding the specific mailing dates for the different batches, but this information probably won't be available until June.