Need help a$ap rocky

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jazzcartier

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I apologize if I can easily find this information elsewhere but I'm super stressed right now. Due to circumstances out of my control, I have to take the MCAT on Jan 19th and I don't really have a choice for a later date. Please let me know best content review materials for each of the parts of the exam, and if I can make a feasible study plan. I'm not trying to look for an easy way out, just some guidance please. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys, I apologize if I can easily find this information elsewhere but I'm super stressed right now. Due to circumstances out of my control, I have to take the MCAT on Jan 19th and I don't really have a choice for a later date. Please let me know best content review materials for each of the parts of the exam, and if I can make a feasible study plan. I'm not trying to look for an easy way out, just some guidance please. Thank you.

Purple swag bruh bruh.

That username though...Jazz cartier...

hmm.. OPM?

Other's people money bruh?

Members don't see this ad :)
TBR is very good however shipping takes a while so idk. Most of the companies will prepare you enough so with that short time frame you should be looking for the one that can get you your books the fastest. Also don't rush it and take it when you're not ready its better to wait a year than get a bad score from trying to hurry it.