Need help applying to SJSU/SDSU post bac

Started by zero82686
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

zero82686

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, I need help applying for the post bac program at SJSU and SDSU. I'm a Biochemistry major at UCSD. Finished up my pre-med requirements. I want to take advanced biology courses at SJSU/SDSU.

1) As a post-bac, do I apply for graduate degree at CSUMentor.Com?
I have already started working on the online graduate-application, but I want to make sure that I am filling out the correct forms

2) Which majors/degree objective/credential programs am I supposed to sign up for?
I couldn't find a selection for post-bac studies. Should I enroll as undeclared and specify as pre-med post bac studies?

3) Who should I get the references from?
For the post-bac program, are you looking for a specific reference, such as research advisor, community service advisor, pre-med advisor, etc.?

4) In my statement section, should I clarify my intent for the pre-med post bac studies?
5) When is the deadline for Fall 2009 post bac program?


Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.