Need help choosing DPT school. Chapman vs. Azusa Pacific (APU)

Started by kvr1414
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kvr1414

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I need help choosing between Chapman and Asuza. Chapman would start May this year and Azusa would start next January. So I can either start now with a high cost of 146k for Chapman or wait a year and start at Azusa which is a lot cheaper. I've heard good things about both programs, but I don't know much about either. I was hoping if anyone can give me insight on the best decision as I really don't want to wait a whole year but I also don't want to be in so much debt lol. Please help.
 
I would wait to attend APU. Work in the meantime and take a break 2 months before school starts. Offsetting any type of debt from now until late November will only help you pay it off later.
 
I would attend APU. They are both great schools, but if you're worried about debt I would choose APU bc it's a lot cheaper!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I need help choosing between Chapman and Asuza. Chapman would start May this year and Azusa would start next January. So I can either start now with a high cost of 146k for Chapman or wait a year and start at Azusa which is a lot cheaper. I've heard good things about both programs, but I don't know much about either. I was hoping if anyone can give me insight on the best decision as I really don't want to wait a whole year but I also don't want to be in so much debt lol. Please help.
Just curious.. Were you already admitted into APU? Or are you just banking on it?
 
I need help choosing between Chapman and Asuza. Chapman would start May this year and Azusa would start next January. So I can either start now with a high cost of 146k for Chapman or wait a year and start at Azusa which is a lot cheaper. I've heard good things about both programs, but I don't know much about either. I was hoping if anyone can give me insight on the best decision as I really don't want to wait a whole year but I also don't want to be in so much debt lol. Please help.
Hi! I have an interview for Azusa next week. Any tips? How was the interview and what kind of questions did they ask you?
Thank you!!
 
Hi! I have an interview for Azusa next week. Any tips? How was the interview and what kind of questions did they ask you?
Thank you!!
Im assuming you already had your interview, do you mind sharing what kinds of questions they asked you??