Need help deciding which post-bacc to attend in the fall...

Started by 786chza
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

786chza

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've been accepted to PCOM (Philadelphia), Rutgers (Newark), and Rowan's (Stratford) mbs programs starting Fall 2014, but am having trouble deciding where to go... I'm interested in pursuing MD school, but I am also considering DO school. I decided going the post-bacc route would be best mainly because I'm looking for GPA enhancement, and would like to show that I can handle a rigorous course load. Ideally, I would like to complete whichever program I end up attending within 1 school year. Any thoughts or advice from people who have attended any of these programs/ know about these programs would be greatly appreciated!
 
I've heard that PCOM has a good program and Rowan's program is good as well (have a buddy who completed it). Preferably, complete a post-bacc at college which you plan to matriculate into.