USMLE Need help finding a place to study when library is closed.....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

The_Sun_7

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
My brother is studying for his test - USMLE and i have only 1 bedroom apartment. Since COVID-19 happened, his plan to go to library to study is in trash.
So if anyone of you know best places to study while Public libraries are closed for the public!
He has tried calling library inside the University of California library but they are closed as well.
And its not a wise idea to go to nearby starbucks and sit outside just to study.
BTW we live in Santa Barbara, California. If anyone of you are nearby or knows the place to study here.
Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone,
My brother is studying for his test - USMLE and i have only 1 bedroom apartment. Since COVID-19 happened, his plan to go to library to study is in trash.
So if anyone of you know best places to study while Public libraries are closed for the public!
He has tried calling library inside the University of California library but they are closed as well.
And its not a wise idea to go to nearby starbucks and sit outside just to study.
BTW we live in Santa Barbara, California. If anyone of you are nearby or knows the place to study here.
Thank you.
He should study at home

Reactions: 1 user