Need help finding previous thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

goodbyeblues

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a thread that discussed the significant number of Harvard Undergrads at Harvard Medical School and the same with I believe Yale Med School -- how they are more likely to take one of their own. It listed specific details of the class profiles including the number of students from each undergraduate university.

I've tried searching for this thread multiple ways but have still come up unsuccessful. If anyone can find it for me I would really appreciate it.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Type something up in the Title.

No, it wasn't MDapplicants, but thank you for your reply.

Bump?

(I'm regretting not having posted this thread with a more objective and catchier title.)

i sadly only know the numbers for harvard:

harvard accepted 26 of its own last year, 18 matriculated. yale took 30 applicants from harvard, 14 matriculated.

Thanks jla314. How do you know these numbers?

i go to harvard, where these stats are freely available information at our office of career services. my house office emailed the current-applicant premeds a bunch of stats last year (including a list of schools that most often accept harvard undergrads).

i go to harvard, where these stats are freely available information at our office of career services. my house office emailed the current-applicant premeds a bunch of stats last year (including a list of schools that most often accept harvard undergrads).

Do you have a link for it including each applicant's ECs?

Thanks.

Do you have a link for it including each applicant's ECs?

Thanks.

no :( it was an email, and it doesn't include personally identifiable information. the OCS doesn't track ECs. it only has statistics and trends for the overall harvard undergrad applicant pool. and what it contains is only really relevant for harvard undergrads...

since harvard publishes this information for their OCS, i'm not sure it should be circulated on the internet, either.