Need help for FPGEE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sheemkamra

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear Friends,
One of my friends is preparing for FPGEE and she wants to know which book is good for this exam. As she already lost this exam couple of times, and this is her 3rd time.
She is refering Shargel, beside this what else shd shd. refer?? Everytime she missed her first par...basic one.
Any help/advice would be highly appreciated. And pls. repond me ASAP.

Thanks,
Sheem

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, I agree with pharma0712; once the theory part is through and you have the basics polished, the magic is to practice questions; "more questions worked out the better the chances are".

Hi Sheemkamra,
What I studied for the FPGEC were CPR (Shargel), and Manan Shroff 1000Q as others said. You do not have to go through details though. What really helped me was the general info I learned in Pharmacy school. You gotta know general info about each drug category, and know about some diseases including Lyme Disease, Kissing disease,...
I took a course for Naplex which was really helpful. It's called "passnaplexnow". It's mostly for NAPLEX and the CPJE, but I've seen some people taking it before sitting for FPGEC too. If I knew about this course back then, I would definitely try it before the FPGEC.
You can call them and talk to them, they are very friendly and willing to help. Go to this website to find more info:
www.passnaplexnow.com

Good Luck

Dear Friends,
One of my friends is preparing for FPGEE and she wants to know which book is good for this exam. As she already lost this exam couple of times, and this is her 3rd time.
She is refering Shargel, beside this what else shd shd. refer?? Everytime she missed her first par...basic one.
Any help/advice would be highly appreciated. And pls. repond me ASAP.

Thanks,
Sheem

If she has books already, have her concentrate on problem solving. I took EE in October and passed on my first try. Yeah, I was very lucky. I studied with 2 other ladies who failed the exam couple of times and had lots of insights for the exam. They had over 1000 exam like questions so I studied with them and was able to build confidence. I guess in type of exam like license exam, you are not tested on the knowledge but emphasized on application.