Need help for my wife...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

halifax

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Am a FMG currently doing my Internal medicine in a program in Illinois and my wife is applying for a pedeatric residency tomorrow and would like to be in midwest and in Illinois if possible and she has training experience in UK and has scores of 99 & 99 - my question is can anyone tell me which programs in the midwest give out pre matches??? much appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Am a FMG currently doing my Internal medicine in a program in Illinois and my wife is applying for a pedeatric residency tomorrow and would like to be in midwest and in Illinois if possible and she has training experience in UK and has scores of 99 & 99 - my question is can anyone tell me which programs in the midwest give out pre matches??? much appreciated.

Look at the smaller programs vs the great big academic ones. I don;t know this for certain, but I would hazard a guess that Children's (Northwestern) and U Chicago do not prematch. The smaller ones, like in Peoria, likely do.

Some places prefer to prematch vs scramble, others would rather scramble. My program at MSU-KCMS offered prematches to our stellar FMGs if we had them. Sometimes, we didn't have them, so none were offered.

much appreciated