Study Aid for the Royal College OBGYN Board Exam

Started by Sabalan 84
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Sabalan 84

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi there,
I was wondering if anybody would be able to give me more information regarding the Canadian Ob/Gyn board exam (Written + OSCE). I can NOT find any review books nor review courses on SPECIFICALLY the Canadian Ob/Gyn board exam. Are there any review courses or books available to the Canadian Ob/Gyn residents that they use to prepare for this exam?

Any tips on how to prepare for this exam would be greatly appreciated.


thank you,
 
Hi there,
I was wondering if anybody would be able to give me more information regarding the Canadian Ob/Gyn board exam (Written + OSCE). I can NOT find any review books nor review courses on SPECIFICALLY the Canadian Ob/Gyn board exam. Are there any review courses or books available to the Canadian Ob/Gyn residents that they use to prepare for this exam?

Any tips on how to prepare for this exam would be greatly appreciated.


thank you,
Hey are you still preparing for the exam or have you already given the exam ? I'm a new member here and I'm also preparing for the Royal college OBGY exam. Any guidance would be really appreciated. Thankyou