Need help regarding PCO

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

yakult_22@yahoo

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Everyone!

I'm new to this site and need some help for my apps. I basically want to find out more about PCO and what their strengths and weaknesses are, how they compare to other institutions etc. I'm not sure where to go for the information. If there are an suggestions, please shoot them my way.

Thanks! 🙂
 
yakult_22@yahoo said:
Hello Everyone!

I'm new to this site and need some help for my apps. I basically want to find out more about PCO and what their strengths and weaknesses are, how they compare to other institutions etc. I'm not sure where to go for the information. If there are an suggestions, please shoot them my way.

Thanks! 🙂


Hey yakult

Have you checked out their website? PCO Go on there and click on their admissions link. You can get on their mailing list and they will send you their brochures. I know that they have a great program. You start externships after 2.5 years instead of after 3 like at most schools. I applied there and NECO and I got into both. I'm going to PCO though next fall 🙂 It's really nice from what I got visiting and my interview. Good luck! 😀
 
yakult,

If you need more info about PCO, PM me.

Good luck 🙂