Need help starting my career from scratch (sort of)

Started by Jay_Bond
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jay_Bond

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone! I graduated as a Veterinarian this May from India. But now that I'm looking at my options and coming to realize that I'm underprepared for the professional life (and generally disregarded my studies), I want to ask you all for any help regarding books and other resources I can buy and use to get into shape, knowledge wise. I know it's a little late to be doing this, but I finally realize the situation I've put myself into.

I am starting an internship soon at a clinic in my area, so practical aspects should be covered that way.

Any help would be appreciated. 🙂
 
I have the same problem here, the only thing I always say to myself keep trying or die trying despite I have listened to older doctors I need to start my own way. you said you have an internship in a clinic you need to read and search every case meet you in the day
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have the same problem here, the only thing I always say to myself keep trying or die trying despite I have listened to older doctors I need to start my own way. you said you have an internship in a clinic you need to read and search every case meet you in the day
Yeah I will be recording everything I can throughout the day, and studying them and relevant topics how I can. All I need is the right resources to help me, like books. I don't want to have to get a ton of books just to cover every topic, but some that I can read every day and learn from to keep myself from forgetting the essentials, you know?