Jay_Bond

Sep 9, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinarian
Hello everyone! I graduated as a Veterinarian this May from India. But now that I'm looking at my options and coming to realize that I'm underprepared for the professional life (and generally disregarded my studies), I want to ask you all for any help regarding books and other resources I can buy and use to get into shape, knowledge wise. I know it's a little late to be doing this, but I finally realize the situation I've put myself into.

I am starting an internship soon at a clinic in my area, so practical aspects should be covered that way.

Any help would be appreciated. :)

Fittoh

Jul 11, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinarian
I have the same problem here, the only thing I always say to myself keep trying or die trying despite I have listened to older doctors I need to start my own way. you said you have an internship in a clinic you need to read and search every case meet you in the day

About the Ads

Jay_Bond

Sep 9, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinarian
I have the same problem here, the only thing I always say to myself keep trying or die trying despite I have listened to older doctors I need to start my own way. you said you have an internship in a clinic you need to read and search every case meet you in the day
Yeah I will be recording everything I can throughout the day, and studying them and relevant topics how I can. All I need is the right resources to help me, like books. I don't want to have to get a ton of books just to cover every topic, but some that I can read every day and learn from to keep myself from forgetting the essentials, you know?

About the Ads
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.