Need help starting my career from scratch (sort of)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jay_Bond

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I graduated as a Veterinarian this May from India. But now that I'm looking at my options and coming to realize that I'm underprepared for the professional life (and generally disregarded my studies), I want to ask you all for any help regarding books and other resources I can buy and use to get into shape, knowledge wise. I know it's a little late to be doing this, but I finally realize the situation I've put myself into.

I am starting an internship soon at a clinic in my area, so practical aspects should be covered that way.

Any help would be appreciated. :)

Members don't see this ad.

I have the same problem here, the only thing I always say to myself keep trying or die trying despite I have listened to older doctors I need to start my own way. you said you have an internship in a clinic you need to read and search every case meet you in the day

Members don't see this ad :)
I have the same problem here, the only thing I always say to myself keep trying or die trying despite I have listened to older doctors I need to start my own way. you said you have an internship in a clinic you need to read and search every case meet you in the day
Yeah I will be recording everything I can throughout the day, and studying them and relevant topics how I can. All I need is the right resources to help me, like books. I don't want to have to get a ton of books just to cover every topic, but some that I can read every day and learn from to keep myself from forgetting the essentials, you know?