NEED HELP with B/B - Low scores & Bio major

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Just finished the Official Guide questions today (timed) and ended up with 86% C/P, 90% CARS, 73% B/BC, and 93% P/S.

While I have improved significantly overall in roughly 2-3 weeks since taking the unscored Sample Test, my B/B score remains the same at 73%. I'm really worried about this because I'm not seeing much improvement, and the fact that I'm a biology major makes it kind of embarrassing. My test is a little less than 1 month from now and I haven't taken scored FL1 or 2 yet.

I would appreciate it if anyone could provide some tips as to how I should go about fixing this issue. I don't have significant wet lab experience which I fear is making it tougher to analyze some of the experiments presented, but I don't want to use this as an excuse. Any advice is appreciated!!

Members don't see this ad.

B/B is more of a reading test than a knowledge test. Have you done Section Bank? Work your way through it and really spend time understanding the questions - it should help.