need help with naplex prep? plzZZZ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rxdealer09

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just took Naplex 2 weeks ago and i didn't make it. I need help with the study material. i studied from Apha book. please tell me if prontopass is better or kaplan 3 months of q-bank to prepare for the exam and also which book can i use to practise math problems b/c since Apha book does not have enough practise math problems. I disperately need help, please guide me thank you:confused::scared:

Members don't see this ad.

I just took Naplex 2 weeks ago and i didn't make it. I need help with the study material. i studied from Apha book. please tell me if prontopass is better or kaplan 3 months of q-bank to prepare for the exam and also which book can i use to practise math problems b/c since Apha book does not have enough practise math problems. I disperately need help, please guide me thank you:confused::scared:

I haven't taken the Naplex yet...hopefully in November. What I am using to prepare is the APHA book, RxPrep coursebook, and Prontopass for the details. Plus, I have been following the SDN forums. They are very helpful. I hope this helps.

Members don't see this ad :)