Need help writing Thank You note

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

labgirl

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I need to write a thank you note to an attending who was a real jerk and essentially taught me nothing. What the heck am I supposed to say?? Any BS that you can come up with would be helpful! :D

Members don't see this ad.

So I need to write a thank you note to an attending who was a real jerk and essentially taught me nothing. What the heck am I supposed to say?? Any BS that you can come up with would be helpful! :D
"Thank you for your time" works.

But why are you writing said note?

Yeah,don't write a thank you note. There is little role for them.

You could always say that you learned a lot from them.

It could be true. I had a professor that taught me nothing, but I did learn a lot about how NOT to do things. Like how NOT to act like that in front of people, how NOT to only drone on and on about his research (the epididymus of the rat). How NOT to be an arrogant b@$*@&0 in front of people... I did learn a lot.

dsoz