need info.....help...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

buzzz

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
have been offered admission to PhD programs in Rush University and UIC, college of dentistry. could i have some feed back to help me make a decision between the two.

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know about either programs, but you should look into schools that offer areas of interest to you. You want to make sure that there are enough faculties in the area you would like to work with because you don't always get to work with people you would like to. So if you keep your options open and schools offers more things that interest you, that maybe a better bet.

dr.z said:
I don't know about either programs, but you should look into schools that offer areas of interest to you. You want to make sure that there are enough faculties in the area you would like to work with because you don't always get to work with people you would like to. So if you keep your options open and schools offeres more things that interest you, that maybe a better bet.
Thank you for the input.Will keep your suggestion in mind....

If possible, visit the schools..that will certainly help you with your decisions