Need info on DO residencies

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Phaedrus

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get good info on DO residencies? Like the post below, I'm not a DO student and can't access DO-Online.

Members don't see this ad.

to start, go to www.ohiocore.org
this gives all the residencies affiliated with the ohio core. you may be able to find the other cores across the country at www.aoa-net.org

hope this helps

You might try contacting the AOA by e-mail or phone (it's an 800 number, but I don't remember it off the top of my head, I'm sure it's listed somewhere on their website, www.aoa-net.org). Let them know that as someone considering osteopathic medical school you would like to be able to access information on residencies. Perhaps there is something that they could send you with the information or maybe it will make them realize that the Opportunities stuff needs to be accessible to the public and not on DO-Online only. Keep at it. I'm sure you'll be able to get what you need.

Members don't see this ad :)
Heres the link that will list DO internships and residencies across the country:

opportunities.aoa-net.org/opportunities/opportunities.asp

I hope that helps you find what you are looking for!
Good luck!

Wifty

Visit the AOA website, there is a complete list of residencies.

Just an FYI, those links don't work anymore. The AOA in their infinite wisdom moved the residency information to the DO-Online system. So now people like Phaedrus, who are not DOs or student DOs cannot access the information. That's the problem. And that's why I suggested contacting the AOA by phone or e-mail to see if there is any way that they can make that information available for Phaedrus.