Need info rgd PASS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dolly123

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All,
I am planning on applying to a few masters programs and saw that we have to apply through PASS.i'm kinda confused on how the whole process is.If anyone can let me know how the whole thing works,it'll be great.as of now all i know is there is one application and one has to just list the program one is wanting to apply.i hope this is true.I really appreciate all the info.
Thanks a lot.

Members don't see this ad.

dolly123 said:
Hi All,
I am planning on applying to a few masters programs and saw that we have to apply through PASS.i'm kinda confused on how the whole process is.If anyone can let me know how the whole thing works,it'll be great.as of now all i know is there is one application and one has to just list the program one is wanting to apply.i hope this is true.I really appreciate all the info.
Thanks a lot.

Hi, I do not know too much about PASS either, but I will tell as much as I know. To get an application for PASS you need to go to www.adea.org and either do it online or download the paper version. Online seems to be faster.
You only have to fill out one application and this will be forwarded to all the programs you want to apply.
The cost is 175 dollards for the first program and 45 dollards for any additional program.
I downloaded the printable application so I could look what is required, and I think you need to type your essay there, get your recommendations filled out, and give your personal info.
I 'd advise go ahead and chech adea.org and see what you are going to need to apply. By the way, you use pass to aplly to ortho, omfs, pedo,gpr,aegd.

Good luck