need last 10 year part1 question papers with explanation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anjali 1

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i need last 10 yearpart 1 question papers with explanation,if anyone is selling them please send pm

Members don't see this ad.

anjali 1 said:
i need last 10 yearpart 1 question papers with explanation,if anyone is selling them please send pm
hi anjali
have u got last 10 yrs papers?i m also looking for 2000,2001,2002 edition.i m taking part 1 in april end so plz PM me if u have got those papers and tell me how can i get them asap.
thanx
bhumika

hi Bhumika

I did manage to buy explanations for some Qpapers and 2000 unreleased paper.

Members don't see this ad :)
hi bhumika ,if u get papers of 2001 , 2002 ,2003 can u plz do me a pm bcuz i m also planning to give exam in may
thanx

anjali 1 said:
hi anjali ,
i have them in cd format along with the kaplan supplemental papers ............if you are interested let me know

hi all,

i am also looking out for past question papers. kindly let me know if anyone has the past few years question papers for part 1

meenu

Sangmitr said:
hi anjali ,
i have them in cd format along with the kaplan supplemental papers ............if you are interested let me know

Hi Sangmitr,
I am willing to buy the cd of the last 10yr question papers. Does it have answer key and explaination too. PLease email me at [email protected]
Waiting to hear from you.

anyone else with the last papers please PM me. <<<<<<<<<<<<

[unlike someone who is selling them for 150$ :eek: ]

we can pot together for these questions, so

pm me

hi eveyone
this is my first day here...
i wonder if anyone is from South america? (i graduated last year as a general dentist in a university in south america) i am planning to take the NBDE part 1 as soon as i feel prepared. I am taking the kaplan course (i am watching the videos/classes for the NBDE1 and also watching the videos for USMLE. i only have the kaplan material they have some realeased exams also.... is that enough????... what should i do?. (I guess it will be harder for me because spansih is my first language, but i wonder if someone could tell me if only with the kaplan material (videos NBDE/USMLE and some realeased exams) its enough? Thanks a lot!!
odontoV

odontoV said:
hi eveyone
this is my first day here...
i wonder if anyone is from South america? (i graduated last year as a general dentist in a university in south america) i am planning to take the NBDE part 1 as soon as i feel prepared. I am taking the kaplan course (i am watching the videos/classes for the NBDE1 and also watching the videos for USMLE. i only have the kaplan material they have some realeased exams also.... is that enough????... what should i do?. (I guess it will be harder for me because spansih is my first language, but i wonder if someone could tell me if only with the kaplan material (videos NBDE/USMLE and some realeased exams) its enough? Thanks a lot!!
odontoV
Hi,
I didn't study from the kaplan program. What I know is that the dental desk are indispensable for this test.I think the materials would be kaplan, desck, released exams and 2000-2003 unreleased or any unreleased exam

bhumika_201 said:
hi anjali
have u got last 10 yrs papers?i m also looking for 2000,2001,2002 edition.i m taking part 1 in april end so plz PM me if u have got those papers and tell me how can i get them asap.
thanx
bhumika

Hi bhumika_21
I hope you did well in your test
Have you got the 2001 2002 edition yer?.

mam6701e said:
Does anyone have 2001 2002, or other unreleased tests?
I have 2000 unreleased
and 2004 test
HI , I am planning on giving my exam in about a month or so.....came across mentions of unreleased tests... how do I get hold of some myself and also how important are they.........it would be great if someone would get back to me asap...as my anxiety regarding my preperations for the exam just keep growing....:(