Need more info on vet science degree

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

theunraveler

Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone

I am interested in pursuing a degree in veterinary science in Australia but I dont know what to expect from the course. So far I have not seen any "what is it like to study vet science" webpage so I am hoping can anyone who is currently studying veterinary science come forward and tell me?

Like how tough is it? What can I expect from the course? Whats the other pre requisites (if any) for the course? I heard that for Murdoch Uni, you need to pass an interview and an essay of 500 words in order to gain admission. What does it take to become a vet (I'm talking about the academic side)?

There are some other questions that I may have left out but please do tell me anything you know about the course

Thanks for taking time to read my thread 🙂