Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I am taking MCAT on September 11th, and I would like to work more on verbal. I went over almost all of EK 101 passages and have been getting avg score of 9-10. What verbal books would you guys recommend?
I heard the Princeton hyperlearning verbal workbook is great, so I am thinking about ordering one online for about 200 dollars.
I am also planning on purchasing AAMC FL tests (all of them) but definitely feel like I could use more full-length tests. What FL tests would be good? And where can I purchase them?
Thank you in advance
p.s. I've been using EK to review everything, and now I just want to practice as much as possible until I take the real MCAT in September.
I am taking MCAT on September 11th, and I would like to work more on verbal. I went over almost all of EK 101 passages and have been getting avg score of 9-10. What verbal books would you guys recommend?
I heard the Princeton hyperlearning verbal workbook is great, so I am thinking about ordering one online for about 200 dollars.
I am also planning on purchasing AAMC FL tests (all of them) but definitely feel like I could use more full-length tests. What FL tests would be good? And where can I purchase them?
Thank you in advance
p.s. I've been using EK to review everything, and now I just want to practice as much as possible until I take the real MCAT in September.