Need one or two roommates in Columbus, OH

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

helgs1727

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
2 Bedroom + finished basement (that could be a 3rd bedroom)
1.5 bathrooms
Arlington Pointe Condos (near Lane Ave & Riverside Dr.) Columbus, OH
Square Footage: 1125
Dogs Allowed

I'm a third year dental student at Ohio State. My current roommate is moving out to be closer to her boyfriend so I'm now on the hunt for a new roommate or roommates (if possible, to make rent cheaper for all of us). I live almost directly at the intersection of Lane and Riverside Dr in a condo complex called Arlington Pointe. It is a three story (including the finished basement, which could also be a bedroom that I'd be willing to live in) townhouse with two large bedrooms on the upper floor. There is one full bath upstairs as well and a half-bath downstairs. There is parking directly in front of the place. There is a workout facility and pool at the condo "community center" which is at the end of the street ... about 1 minute to walk there. I bought the condo in July 0f 2006 and everything was brand new as of then. All the appliances, carpet, paint, flooring, etc. I have a new washer and dryer in the basement as well. I am hoping to live with another graduate/professional student(s). I don't know what else to put but if you have any questions feel free to ask!

note: if I rent both bedrooms, and i have my room in the basement then rent would be $450 for each roommate. if i only have one roommate then it would be $600 for that person moving in.

If you'd like pictures just let me know and I can email you them. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.