Need PGY-2 Spot

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RadTransfer

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied for diagnostic radiology, but didn't get it. So, I took a spot in neurology since one of my interests is in neuroradiology. I would love to switch into a PGY-2 spot starting July 2010. Any news of open spots? Advice? I'm doing a transitional year starting July 2009. I'm single, no kids, so I'm free to go just about anywhere. I have two journal reviews co-authored in neuropharmacology during medical school. I am co-author on two psychiatric neuroimaging manuscripts about to be submitted. I am also working on a vascular imaging research project in radiation oncology. Helpful posts appreciated 🙂