Step II Need redemption Step 2...

Started by Nutrino
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Nutrino

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all!

So I am an IMG - failed step 1 and scored 197 second attempt. I am currently studying for step 2 and would like to redeem myself with this test. I have already completed uworld with a 60% average during 3rd year. I plan on doing uworld again and DIT - I also have access to high yield Kaplan. What do you guys think... Do them both or do 1 twice or well any advice would be appreciated. Also, what should my uworld average be before I take the exam? Any advice is much appreciated

The more I look at these forums, the more discouraged I get... what am I doing wrong?!

I was hoping to be an EM doc but...