Need released exams explanations URGENTLY

Started by nbde07
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nbde07

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

I need explanations for all the released examinations till date.
Can anybody help me???????? I have explanations for a few exams but dont know if they are all that the ADA has released.



Please reply urgentllllllyy.

thanks
 
Hi everyone,

I need explanations for all the released examinations till date.
Can anybody help me???????? I have explanations for a few exams but dont know if they are all that the ADA has released.



Please reply urgentllllllyy.

thanks

why dont you try writing the question
 
Hi everyone,

I need explanations for all the released examinations till date.
Can anybody help me???????? I have explanations for a few exams but dont know if they are all that the ADA has released.



Please reply urgentllllllyy.

thanks

As far as I know there is not expalnation for all the released exams, only for some of them. I think there are 4 or 5, but no more than that