Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My professor ditched my topic and told me to set up a meeting with him to discuss my research paper. However, now a week later and no meeting, I have only a week to do this paper. I can't seem to come with an other idea than what I had wanted to do.
So, I have to do a research paper on any of the following research topics:
Schiziod, avoidant, dependant, depressive, histrionic, narcississtic, OC, Masochistic, Psychopathic, or paranoid character styles or personality disorders.
The guidelines he give the class were very vague, only stating that "acceptable topics include any of the following character styles or personality disorders".
Can anyone give me any ideas on what to research? Maybe u can spark my interest?
So, I have to do a research paper on any of the following research topics:
Schiziod, avoidant, dependant, depressive, histrionic, narcississtic, OC, Masochistic, Psychopathic, or paranoid character styles or personality disorders.
The guidelines he give the class were very vague, only stating that "acceptable topics include any of the following character styles or personality disorders".
Can anyone give me any ideas on what to research? Maybe u can spark my interest?