Need Some advice!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tikitorch

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I need some advice. So I recently was accepted to Ross University for the Jan 2018 term. I'm happy I got in (cause my gpa is on the lower side (3.0) and was worried I wouldn't get in anywhere), but I also finished applications to several other schools and would rather attend a school in the states. I'm not sure if I should just go to Ross or decline and wait to see if I can get in elsewhere. Thoughts? Advice? People I can bribe? Anything is appreciated.

The other schools I applied to were
WSU KSU SGU MidWestern

Members don't see this ad.

That's hard to say, and we'll definitely need more information on your stats to base our opinions on, but you're probably better off posting that in your "What are my chances?" thread at that point.

Reactions: 1 user
So I need some advice. So I recently was accepted to Ross University for the Jan 2018 term. I'm happy I got in (cause my gpa is on the lower side (3.0) and was worried I wouldn't get in anywhere), but I also finished applications to several other schools and would rather attend a school in the states. I'm not sure if I should just go to Ross or decline and wait to see if I can get in elsewhere. Thoughts? Advice? People I can bribe? Anything is appreciated.

The other schools I applied to were
WSU KSU SGU MidWestern

This question comes up from time to time and I always want to ask this: Why did you apply to a school you wouldn't go to?

If it is early in the process I usually tell people: Don't apply to a school you wouldn't accept entry into. If you do, you're just wasting money on an application.

What does the timeline look like? When do you have to accept/decline with Ross vs when will you hear back from the others? Can you defer with Ross?

Reactions: 2 users