Need some helpage- fractured/messed-up phalangy

Started by kevin512
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin512

:)
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
First off I know this forum is for foot doctors, but I feel like one of you might still have the answer.

About four months ago I didn't catch a football correctly. I jammed my left thumb and it has been recovering since then. I volunteer at a dental clinic and took some x-rays (below). I cannot bend my left thumb down as my right and it is sometimes painful, although is has improved greatly overtime.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/12103497@N00/2245378874/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/12103497@N00/2244585647/
 
First off I know this forum is for foot doctors, but I feel like one of you might still have the answer.

About four months ago I didn't catch a football correctly. I jammed my left thumb and it has been recovering since then. I volunteer at a dental clinic and took some x-rays (below). I cannot bend my left thumb down as my right and it is sometimes painful, although is has improved greatly overtime.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/12103497@N00/2245378874/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/12103497@N00/2244585647/

Sorry but SDN is not a forum for medical advice as it is a violation of TOS.

Closing
 
Status
Not open for further replies.