-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
need study partner for 2014 npte exam
Started by DEVATHA.LAVANYA
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hey I am interested in group study.Hi
I need study partner for 2014 july exam. Please let me know any one interested to join ?
Thanks
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When are you taking the exam? I am taking it 7/23 and I am always interested in studying with others.
HEY JINY WHAT IS UR MAIL IDHey I am interested in group study.
HEY I TOO INTERESTED IN GROUP STUDY...
i think so,Me too. My skype name is dale dale add me if you guys are interested. Thanks
same here! October 2014. I'm from AZ. would love to join!
Please contact me on [email protected]
so we can study together and solve our difficulty.
Count me !hi Ushah,
I am also planning to give npte in oct 2014, and looking for study group, I am from SC.
Please let me know when we start.
study partner for october 2014, NJ area contact me
[email protected]
[email protected]
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
add me too [email protected]
Okhi Ushah,
I am also planning to give npte in oct 2014, and looking for study group, I am from SC.
Please let me know when we start.
Sure
I'm looking for study partner/group, taking Oct 2014 exam.... From FL
PLEASE contact me. [email protected]
PLEASE contact me. [email protected]
I wouldn't recommend for TEP. I attended Therapyed prep course and found it useful. also, i have heard of scorebuilders prep course, they are good too. dont know about Will Cranethinking about enrolling the online prep course for the October NPTE. anyone heard of TEP and the Final Exam by Will Crane? they're pretty pricey....
hi I need study partner
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 46
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 3K