Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm planning on attending the NBDE part I or at least I'm thinking about it.
But I have absolutely no idea where to start.
Which material are considered most useful for getting a good score on Part I?
How do I apply? When are the exams usually held? When should I apply? As in what's the last date?
Does anyone know how to apply for the internet-based TOEFL exam? When are these exams usually held?
I would be very grateful if you could answer my queries.
Thanks
But I have absolutely no idea where to start.
Which material are considered most useful for getting a good score on Part I?
How do I apply? When are the exams usually held? When should I apply? As in what's the last date?
Does anyone know how to apply for the internet-based TOEFL exam? When are these exams usually held?
I would be very grateful if you could answer my queries.
Thanks