need to publish my paper please help!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Student Research and Publishing' started by mission2008, Apr 23, 2008.

  1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. mission2008

    mission2008 2+ Year Member

    Sep 20, 2007
    Hi i did a study "Comparative study of Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic cirrhosis of liver in North coastal Andhra Pradesh". I want it publish in a pub med indexed journal.I know that this will not be published in a good journals like BMJ, NEJM etc. because there is no new thing that came up in this study. I did this as my thesis work. Are there any pub med indexed journals that can fairly easily accept my paper? i will be very happy if anyone can help me in this regard.
    If any one want an overview i can P.M. my abstract.
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. qwopty99

    qwopty99 Optometrist 7+ Year Member

    Feb 4, 2006
    What papers did you cite? What journals were they published in?

    Look at those journals as potential submission destinations.
  4. QofQuimica

    QofQuimica Seriously, dude, I think you're overreacting.... Lifetime Donor SDN Administrator 10+ Year Member

    Talk to your PI. He or she can help guide you to an appropriate journal, and you probably won't be able to publish as a student without a senior author anyway.
  5. checklike


    Nov 9, 2010
    Dear, U can try there....

    Call For Research Paper

    Email Submission – [email protected]
    Online Submission-

    Website –

    ROBINHO Junior Member 10+ Year Member

    Dec 27, 2004
    Have u spoken with your PI or MEntor? He is the best resource
  7. Existenz

    Existenz Clinical Neuropsychologist 5+ Year Member

    Nov 6, 2010
    i like the opensource journals like PLos One, but I hear they cost money to publish.
  8. star rise

    star rise 2+ Year Member

    Jan 9, 2011
    I would like o publish 2 of my papers that i wrote. Does anyone know where I could do that? I wrote the paper a year ago and am no longer at that uni. Now im at a different uni studying a different subject. Would that be a problem?
  9. NeuropharmRes

    NeuropharmRes Neuropharmacol_Research

    Jul 5, 2012
    Portland, Oregon
    Hey Star might not be a problem. Some schools, especially medical schools, have intellectual property agreements that you have to sign to work there so you might want to double-check that.

    Biomed Central (BMC) has some new journals that where the findings can be found by others, not sure if they are indexed by Pubmed though. Same goes for places like "Biological and Biomedical Reports" or other new online journals.
  10. Heyyy_Dr_Coco


    Nov 8, 2013
    Hmmm...I do not know if there are any journals in general that want to publish papers in which no new discoveries or information arose.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
  11. ButterfingerBBs

    ButterfingerBBs 5+ Year Member

    Apr 6, 2011
    try submitting to a lower tier GI journal like CTG or European Journal of Gast/Hep. You might have to pay a publication fee, since these journals don't have paying subscribers.

Share This Page