Need urgent tips for a systematic overview

Started by Arothen
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Arothen

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys! I'm new to this forum and my English isn't exactly top notch, so please don't become frustrated with me 🙂
I am currently doing a masters degree in Norway. Now I need advice regarding making a systematic review or at least a litterature review regarding a topic that MAY need new research.
My interest topics are:
Tendinopathy
Osteoarthritis
Rheumatoid arthritis
Shoulder in general
I have seen several topics on Cochrane + Pubmed, but I am unable to find a suitable topic. So I was hoping my fellow collegues could help me finding a suitable topic I could conduct research on.

Kind regards
Bjoern