need wreb patients in portland,oregon

Started by SBDS
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SBDS

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I need patients for wreb exam for the wreb exam in portland for september 2006 exam.If anybody knows sombody in portland who are willing to get treatment can contact me.I am willing to reward them also.It will be relly appreciated.Thank you very much.
Bye!
 
hi:
I schedualed my WREB exam in Portland Oregon as well, let me know if we can get together online and discuss the important issues and probably make a study group or a course to pass the exam..thanks


SBDS said:
Hi,

I need patients for wreb exam for the wreb exam in portland for september 2006 exam.If anybody knows sombody in portland who are willing to get treatment can contact me.I am willing to reward them also.It will be relly appreciated.Thank you very much.
Bye!
 
hey whats up, how ru doing, how ru studying for the computer portion, if u have any notes u could share and vice versa it would really help me out, regarding patients i am in the process of screening friends and relatives, and so far i have found a perio patient with tons of calculus, i will b using her lower left quad but if u need a perio patient she would be more than glad to sit in.
anyways take care and let me know