You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
need WREB patients
Started by madentist
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hi,
I know someone who was previously a patient who lives in Washington but not Seattle...I think she may still have two Class II lesions somewhere in her mouth. Of course, she would want compensation in the range of a couple hundred per day. Plus travel from her town. Are you at BU in Boston?
I know someone who was previously a patient who lives in Washington but not Seattle...I think she may still have two Class II lesions somewhere in her mouth. Of course, she would want compensation in the range of a couple hundred per day. Plus travel from her town. Are you at BU in Boston?
madentist said:does anybody know any patient finding services or people who i can pay to find me patients for the WREB in Seattle? I am living in boston, ma so it is hard to get patients for the exam.
If anyone could help, I would really appreciate it!!
thanks
Hi everyone,
I need WREB patients in Boston in June 2014. I am willing to compensate the patients. Please, please let me know if you know of any patients. Thank you!!
I need WREB patients in Boston in June 2014. I am willing to compensate the patients. Please, please let me know if you know of any patients. Thank you!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello I am a WREB dental assistant and I work at USC if you're interested call me or text me at 626757-7050!Hey guys!
I'm taking my WREBS at USC on the 25th..Looking for a perio patient, cavitron and dental assistant..willing to compensate for it..Please help if you can!! Really need it!
Thanks!
Hi! I am taking the WREB at UoP In June. Looking for a Class III patient and also need to rent a endo kit ! If anyone is willing to rent or has any suggestions! Will provide compensation! Any help will be appreciated. Thanks !
Anyone taking WREB at USC on 5/30? I need a perio patient. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Hi guys!
Unfortunately I need to retake the Perio portion of the WREB. I signed up for the USC date for June 19-22 but am coming from San Francisco. Is there anyone out there that is taking it the same weekend and that may be able to share a perio patient with me?? Or can help me to find one down there and get the X-rays? Any help would be SO appreciated and I could possibly compensate if needed and help with transportation(providing that the patient is reliable). Pls message back or email me at [email protected]. Thanks!
Unfortunately I need to retake the Perio portion of the WREB. I signed up for the USC date for June 19-22 but am coming from San Francisco. Is there anyone out there that is taking it the same weekend and that may be able to share a perio patient with me?? Or can help me to find one down there and get the X-rays? Any help would be SO appreciated and I could possibly compensate if needed and help with transportation(providing that the patient is reliable). Pls message back or email me at [email protected]. Thanks!