Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HI,
I need your advice about transfering from US medical school to Carribean MD school. I am looking seriously at SGU because they will credit some of my courses MAYBE. Have to apply and see.
Most importantly:
Are students happy there, satisfied with the teaching, school, administration, etc...? I know nothing is perfect, but are people okay with things?
I was also thinking about ROSS, but they will not credit anything. They will ask me to repeat my first semester from scratch.
Any feedback would be great 👍
I need your advice about transfering from US medical school to Carribean MD school. I am looking seriously at SGU because they will credit some of my courses MAYBE. Have to apply and see.
Most importantly:
Are students happy there, satisfied with the teaching, school, administration, etc...? I know nothing is perfect, but are people okay with things?
I was also thinking about ROSS, but they will not credit anything. They will ask me to repeat my first semester from scratch.
Any feedback would be great 👍

