Need Your Advice on Dates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hansen44

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am debating about taking the July 17th MCAT or the July 31st MCAT. Seeing as it a few months away I am not quite sure if I would feel comfortable taking the 17th date. I understand its only a difference of two weeks but that's ALOT of studying for me. What am I wondering is, if I already have my primary confirmed with old MCAT scores before I take the MCAT how long will it take for the schools to send out secondaries after they recieve my new MCAT scores? I am going to indicate I am retaking it, but would it be really benificial to get the scores back August 18 instead of September 1st? What is the processing time at this state in my case? I would really appreicate yoru guys advice since you been through the process already and know more about it than others. Thank you and good luck.

Members don't see this ad.

I am debating about taking the July 17th MCAT or the July 31st MCAT. Seeing as it a few months away I am not quite sure if I would feel comfortable taking the 17th date. I understand its only a difference of two weeks but that's ALOT of studying for me. What am I wondering is, if I already have my primary confirmed with old MCAT scores before I take the MCAT how long will it take for the schools to send out secondaries after they recieve my new MCAT scores? I am going to indicate I am retaking it, but would it be really benificial to get the scores back August 18 instead of September 1st? What is the processing time at this state in my case? I would really appreicate yoru guys advice since you been through the process already and know more about it than others. Thank you and good luck.

Hansen - just a friendly reminder not to double post :)

I responded to you over in MCAT.