Need Your Advice on Dates

Started by hansen44
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hansen44

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am debating about taking the July 17th MCAT or the July 31st MCAT. Seeing as it a few months away I am not quite sure if I would feel comfortable taking the 17th date. I understand its only a difference of two weeks but that's ALOT of studying for me. What am I wondering is, if I already have my primary confirmed with old MCAT scores before I take the MCAT how long will it take for the schools to send out secondaries after they recieve my new MCAT scores? I am going to indicate I am retaking it, but would it be really benificial to get the scores back August 18 instead of September 1st? What is the processing time at this state in my case? I would really appreicate yoru guys advice since you been through the process already and know more about it than others. Thank you and good luck.
 
I am debating about taking the July 17th MCAT or the July 31st MCAT. Seeing as it a few months away I am not quite sure if I would feel comfortable taking the 17th date. I understand its only a difference of two weeks but that's ALOT of studying for me. What am I wondering is, if I already have my primary confirmed with old MCAT scores before I take the MCAT how long will it take for the schools to send out secondaries after they recieve my new MCAT scores? I am going to indicate I am retaking it, but would it be really benificial to get the scores back August 18 instead of September 1st? What is the processing time at this state in my case? I would really appreicate yoru guys advice since you been through the process already and know more about it than others. Thank you and good luck.

Hansen - just a friendly reminder not to double post 🙂

I responded to you over in MCAT.