Need your ideas for a short essay

Started by nikooe
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nikooe

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I need to write a short essay on the topic: Why do you want to be a pediatric dentist?
And I need some of your ideas as to what I should write. Obviously I do have my own ideas but none are any original and persuasive.
I appreciate any help you guys can give me.
Thank you.
 
If becoming a pediatric dentist is what you really want, then you should be able to write your own paper with your own reasons for wanting it. Anything other than your own reasons would be dishonest, IMO.
 
Thanks for your reply. I've already mentioned that I have my own ideas, but I wanted to see if anyone with experience with children as a pediatric dentist had anything to add to my topic.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What about the moment or an experience which got you thinking about ped dentistry? You know like a spark or something that creates ur interest. How about you saw someone/something unfortunate and wanted to change some of that? What about someone in medical profession whom you admired?
 
Thanks "rajpurohitdhruv",
My primary essay has some of the ideas you mentioned, but I have a feeling that everyone else is going to be writing about the same thing, and I wanted to be a little different.
But again, thanks for your ideas, they were very helpful.