secretanalyst
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m a bit confused about how GRE score reporting works for ADEA PASS applications.
For those who have gone through the process — do you just self-report your GRE scores in ADEA PASS and then separately send official scores through ETS to the programs you apply to? Or do you need to select all programs in ETS and send scores before or at the time of taking the exam? I'm not taking the GRE until early July so I want to make sure my scores get sent before deadlines
I’m trying to figure out if I need to designate programs in advance or if I can wait until after applying.
For those who have gone through the process — do you just self-report your GRE scores in ADEA PASS and then separately send official scores through ETS to the programs you apply to? Or do you need to select all programs in ETS and send scores before or at the time of taking the exam? I'm not taking the GRE until early July so I want to make sure my scores get sent before deadlines
I’m trying to figure out if I need to designate programs in advance or if I can wait until after applying.