Needed: Dental Assistant for UofColorado WREB Exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DMD2005

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi -

Any 1st or 2nd year dental students out there in Colorado who would like to be a dental assistant for the WREB on Saturday, March 25th?

You would just need to know how to suction, triturate amalgam and help a little with the rubber dam --- and be nice and friendly to the patient!!! :)

Compensation $15-20/hour THANKS!!!

Members don't see this ad.

DMD2005 said:
Hi -

Any 1st or 2nd year dental students out there in Colorado who would like to be a dental assistant for the WREB on Saturday, March 25th?

You would just need to know how to suction, triturate amalgam and help a little with the rubber dam --- and be nice and friendly to the patient!!! :)

Hey DMD.
I would try the international DMD/DDS threads too. A lot of people on there work as professional dental assistants in the mean time while they apply for school (as I previously did), and I think you might be able to find someone.
The only trick probably is finding someone in Colorado.
Goodl Luck !

PM me, I know a great assistant. Currently available for that week
DMD2005 said:
Hi -