Needs Help with NBEO part I

Started by CentroUSA
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CentroUSA

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

Is there anybody who can give a decent advice on preparation for NBEO part I or study materials available? it's been years since I have take the exams outside U.S. and I don't have my old class notes and would have to just rely on new study guides and review materials.

I've looked at the threads about study guide for Part I, some gave good advice but I would like to know if there is a recent updated study guide that is reliable.

Also some people said that the Berkeley Guide is not very helpful, is this true at all? This is the only material that I have for now, and I hope it helps.

Is there also a review class for the Board preparation particularly in California? I've searched around and cannot find any.

Thanks in advance!