negative/positive about LECOM

Started by vanatv
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

vanatv

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am applying to LECOM through early decision program, would you please give me some suggestions such as negative and positive about this school? i appreciate it
 
You should research all the schools you are slightly interested in before applying to them. Otherwise it will be wasted time and money.

Typically, when you apply to Early Decision the schools will let you know if you are accepted, denied or deferred to regualr admission. The school I am applying to, UK, will let its Early Decision applicants know by Oct. 31. I don't know how early the other schools will let you know. You can find out by going to the school's website and looking around.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I haven't actually started at LECOM yet, but will me an MS I starting in August. The option to choose from 3-learning pathways LDP, PBL, ISP is nice b/c you can tailor your medical education to your learning style. The facilities are very new and very up to date. Every time I've been to the campus, I've encountered nothing but a friendly staff that is very easy to talk to.
 
I know that the following schools are offering accelerated program
LECOM
South University
Hawaii
Nevada
Mass,Worcester
Albany

I know that LECOM and South university offer early decision programs. Which school do you suggesting that i should apply through early admission? both schools will give out results by Oct 31.

Thanks