-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
NEOMED /CSU post bacc 2020
Started by Allohio170
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Only 2 weeks until decision day!!
This wait is so painful. I don’t know how to feel. Should I be excited about possibly getting in? Scared and nervous?? IDK!
Same. We may know sooner. They did say that they will meet on the 19th. I'm just trying to decipher his words. He made it sounds like everyone got in, with the exception of 1 or 2 people.This wait is so painful. I don’t know how to feel. Should I be excited about possibly getting in? Scared and nervous?? IDK!
Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I’m so nervous! My group interview at CSU was not the best and I think I sounded like an idiot, but everything else went really well for me. My interviews at NEOMED were fantastic, though! I’m hoping my stats help overshadow my bad group interviewSame. We may know sooner. They did say that they will meet on the 19th. I'm just trying to decipher his words. He made it sounds like everyone got in, with the exception of 1 or 2 people.
Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I keep thinking about how I could word stuff better but I have to remind myself that it's the past and I can't change it. I just want to know if their acceptance rate is near a 100% like they made it sound like.I’m so nervous! My group interview at CSU was not the best and I think I sounded like an idiot, but everything else went really well for me. My interviews at NEOMED were fantastic, though! I’m hoping my stats help overshadow my bad group interview
Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Well March 1 is a Sunday so I’m sure we will hear back by next Friday
Last edited:
Ugh I hope we all get in!!Well March 1 is a Sunday so I’m sure we will here back by next Friday
im gonna VOMITWell March 1 is a Sunday so I’m sure we will here back by next Friday
Not if I vomit first!!!im gonna VOMIT
Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
They are deciding our fate today!!
I literally cannot think about anything else. I hope we all get in. Good luck!They are deciding our fate today!!
Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Me too I been refreshing my email every hour even though I know it not there yet
I mean we could be. They said we would know by March 1st. That doesn't mean they won't tell us until March 1st.omg I can’t breathe. I wish we were finding out today
Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I didn’t even think of that...ahh!!I mean we could be. They said we would know by March 1st. That doesn't mean they won't tell us until March 1st.
Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Nope! I keep checking this thread to see if anyone has heard back yet lolAnyone get an email yet?
Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
This wait seems like eternityThis is the week
Nope not since high school. It probably just some spam I think. I haven’t gotten anything from admissions.Omg no. Did you enroll to csu or schedule any classes?
Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Yeah this gave me a heart attackDid anyone get a text from CSU?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m so sorry guys
It's cool[emoji16]. But are you sure that message is nothing?I’m so sorry guys
Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I never had a text from a college telling me to register for classes before. I think it’s kinda weird it was not sent via email which is why I think it was spam.It's cool[emoji16]. But are you sure that message is nothing?
Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I actually followed the link and it does go to CSU.I never had a text from a college telling me to register for classes before. I think it’s kinda weird it was not sent via email which is why I think it was spam.
Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
This was like a scary movie, and I pooped my pants
Nope I been checking my email every 20 mins since the 19th. I think I’m insaneAllohio170, have you gotten any emails?
Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
We all are. LolNope I been checking my email every 20 mins since the 19th. I think I’m insane
Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Maybe an email tomorrow? I doubt that it would hurt. It's not like they'll change there mind about you lolIs calling and asking for a update a bad idea?
Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Aw man they didn’t mention that in mine. What time did you need to be at NEOMED that day?? Definitely going to be neurotic about checking my mailbox nowNope.. haven’t heard anything. In my wrap-up lecture at NEOMED I remember it being mentioned that decisions were being sent out via postage mail. I wonder if this is true. I hope not because email is so much faster!
guy at admissions told me that they do both.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was the last interview group of the day!Aw man they didn’t mention that in mine. What time did you need to be at NEOMED that day?? Definitely going to be neurotic about checking my mailbox now
@KingMe123 did you ever decide to call or not ?
I sent an email. No reply yet.@KingMe123 did you ever decide to call or not ?
Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk