Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did you email CSU?Just got a reply.
"I am not sure of the method NEOMED will use to send the decision letters out. You should be receiving notification shortly."
Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Did you email CSU?Just got a reply.
"I am not sure of the method NEOMED will use to send the decision letters out. You should be receiving notification shortly."
Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Man I hope we hear back tomorrow. I am so ready to have a decisionI feel like we’ll hear back tomorrow. Most of my emails from NEOMED came on a Thursday
I’m probably just going to call tomorrow. I have moves to make and this is stalling me.I have a feeling we will hear back on Monday. I hope I’m wrong. I keep telling myself I didn’t get in so if I don’t get in I won’t be as upset lol
Same. Same.......I have a feeling we will hear back on Monday. I hope I’m wrong. I keep telling myself I didn’t get in so if I don’t get in I won’t be as upset lol
I really hope it isn't Monday but the fact March 1st is a Sunday makes that seem like a possibility.I have a feeling we will hear back on Monday. I hope I’m wrong. I keep telling myself I didn’t get in so if I don’t get in I won’t be as upset lol
I reached out to NEOMED and they said we will be receiving an email and a letter sometime next week.Hey guys, I just took a look at a forum for the CSU-NEOMED program for the 2019 entry class and a person said he was accepted on March 8th, a Friday. So, the wait could be possibly longer. I reached out to him/her to ask a few questions like acceptance rate of the people who interviewed, if he/she received the acceptance through mail, and maybe about the classes he/she is taking. I haven't heard anything back since messaging him/her. I'll keep you guys updated.
Anyways...anyone get any emails or reached out to NEOMED yet? I can't sleep.
Thanks for reaching out. Did they give a date?I reached out to NEOMED and they said we will be receiving an email and a letter sometime next week.
Unfortunately they didn't give me a date.Thanks for reaching out. Did they give a date?
Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Like GPA and MCAT?If you don’t mind me asking, what we’re everyones stats?
Yeah. Just wondering if we all have around the sameLike GPA and MCAT?
Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
The first school I went to I finished with a 3.5. The second school I went to I finished with a 3.4. I took the MCAT twice. 494 then a 497.Yeah. Just wondering if we all have around the same
We might be finding out like mid next week. I doubt it would be early in the week, despite wishing it would be early next week.So, it looks like we may have to wait one more week...
Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
It bugs me how the made it sound like we'll know before March 1st. He even said it's guaranteed we would know by March 1st.We might be finding out like mid next week. I doubt it would be early in the week, despite wishing it would be early next week.
I mean it still isn’t March 1st yet. In the past cycles nobody had an admission decision until MarchIt bugs me how the made it sound like we'll know before March 1st. He even said it's guaranteed we would know by March 1st.
Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
True. I'm just naturally impatient and this is my best shot at medical school.I mean it still isn’t March 1st yet. In the past cycles nobody had an admission decision until March
Me too. Did you apply anywhere else?True. I'm just naturally impatient and this is my best shot at medical school.
Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I actually applied to 2 medical school cycles already. Didn't interview anywhere. I also applied to OSU's MEDPATH Post Bacc program. I should know if I get an interview by mid-March. How about you?Me too. Did you apply anywhere else?
Nope this is it. I graduated in May from undergrad so if I don’t get in I just plan on enrolling at CSU anyways and taking the rest of the prereqs I need and then applying to med school. I really want this though. I know they said it doesn’t mean you’ve been accepted into medical school, but if I get in I’m going to be just as happy as getting an acceptance from med school lolI actually applied to 2 medical school cycles already. Didn't interview anywhere. I also applied to OSU's MEDPATH Post Bacc program. I should know if I get an interview by mid-March. How about you?
Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Same haha. Getting accepted in the program feels like getting accepted to medical school. The classes shouldn't be too tough and the MCAT score should be reasonably easy as well. But if that guy truly meant that everyone who interviewed got in, why wait so long to let us know? We interviewed the 6th and 7th and they have us waiting for a month for no reason.Nope this is it. I graduated in May from undergrad so if I don’t get in I just plan on enrolling at CSU anyways and taking the rest of the prereqs I need and then applying to med school. I really want this though. I know they said it doesn’t mean you’ve been accepted into medical school, but if I get in I’m going to be just as happy as getting an acceptance from med school lol
Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you! Did you get it via email or postal mail?Just got my acceptance letter!!!!
Postal mail!Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you! Did you get it via email or postal mail?
CONGRATS!!!I got accepted letter
Was it in a folder or an envelope?Postal mail!
Envelope!Was it in a folder or an envelope?
Wait for an email.So what’s next?
Did you interview?Congratulations, folks! Unfortunately, I did not get accepted. Probably bc of my stats! I have accepted to go to another masters with linkage! Good luck 🙂
I sure did hahahaDid you interview?
Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I am still awaiting news,how did you find out that you didn't get accepted?Congratulations, folks! Unfortunately, I did not get accepted. Probably bc of my stats! I have accepted to go to another masters with linkage! Good luck 🙂
They sent me an email and letter. I was like, a letter was enough THANK YOU lmaoHow do you know that you did not get accepted?
When did they email you?They sent me an email and letter. I was like, a letter was enough THANK YOU lmao
I am so nervous, I wish they send me an email regarding my decision status soon. Or that they send me a letter. Are you out of state or in state?They sent me an email and letter. I was like, a letter was enough THANK YOU lmao
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.