neonatology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IwyCat

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
so.....i 'd like to b a pediatrition spec.neonatology but they my friends (colleges) think i shouldn't cos everybody(older colleges and docs)tell us that it's very risky thing to deal with neonatology?what do u think/anybody with that spec.here????any neonatologist?

Members don't see this ad.

IwyCat said:
so.....i 'd like to b a pediatrition spec.neonatology but they my friends (colleges) think i shouldn't cos everybody(older colleges and docs)tell us that it's very risky thing to deal with neonatology?what do u think/anybody with that spec.here????any neonatologist?

everybody? :cool:

Risky? 4 sure u can't believe that :mad:

Perhaps u can be a bit more specific cuz I'm in dat spec. and I think it's groovy (whoops, wrong decade :laugh: ), not risky

g2g back 2 the babies b4 they miss me

ttyl

OBP

so so far so god or...?

Members don't see this ad :)
oldbearprofessor said:

Perhaps u can be a bit more specific cuz I'm in dat spec. and I think it's groovy (whoops, wrong decade :laugh: ), not risky

ttyl

OBP
hehehe

i dunno but i be interview dat places on da coasts n stuff but it be cool so far i dont think it gonna risky we be str8

:laugh:

oldbearprofessor said:

ttyl

OBP
:laugh:

Now that made my day.

well u know that thing they say "when child has pains it doesn't know how to explain them ...so it's defficult to know the real symptoms

IwyCat said:
well u know that thing they say "when child has pains it doesn't know how to explain them ...so it's defficult to know the real symptoms

Who says that?

http://www.cps.ca/english/statements/FN/fn00-01.htm

Of course babies can express pain. One has to learn how to understand their expressions. Look up the neonatal CRIES or PIPP scales.

Regards

OBP

ok.professore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oldbearprofessor said:
Hey Ms. TexasRose:

<3 u!

bff!!!

4sure u should be a neo!

OBP
I'm keeping this one and adding it to my resume when I apply for my fellowship in Neo. May I attribute it to the illustrious OBP? :laugh:

;)

oldbearprofessor said:
fo shizzle

OBP

Too funny OBP, would you like me to burn you a CD of my Snoop Dog collection? Or do you already have it? "....Rollin down the street, smokin' endo and sippin' on gin & juice, laid back..." :laugh:

HowUdoin said:
Too funny OBP, would you like me to burn you a CD of my Snoop Dog collection? Or do you already have it? "....Rollin down the street, smokin' endo and sippin' on gin & juice, laid back..." :laugh:

Of course - will add it to my NanoPod mixed in with the Simon and Garfunkel music
;)

OBP

u come to early now you gotta get a C PAP

doctas trippin ova peepz fellin dis n dat

helicopter be bringin mo shortees tern sayin holy crap

you now down wit a dis count

you down wit OBP

(yeah u know me)

you down with OBP

(yeah u know me)

you down wit OBP

(yeah you know me)