NERB Dental Simulated Clinical Exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

markovnikov999

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone taken this yet?

Would studying for the part II exam suffice for this exam? If not, what else should I study in order to score decently on this part of the NERB exam?

And is this exam curved? How much of the questions are you required to answer correctly to pass this?
 
Hi, I noticed that you were prepping to take the NERB. I am a Virginia dentist and trying to become licensed in MD. As you know, thry require the NERB. If you have already taken the exam or allreasy passed, I would apprecaite any info on what you used to prep from teh NERB. I knokw that there are some old tsets out there but don't know where to look for them or what other study material is usedul.

Any help would be much appreciated. My e-mail is [email protected]

Thanks😕