NERB endo question

Started by huk1985
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

huk1985

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, I am taking NERB this Satruday. Our school trains us pretty well for the prostho section, but not as much on endo section.
I just have a question on #8 because I am getting conflicting opinions about this. It seems some of use thinks there's extra pulp horn after we make straight line access to the facial surface of the access and use a round bur and go 2-3 mm to the facial wall to remove this "pulp horn". Is this true?
 
Hey guys, I am taking NERB this Satruday. Our school trains us pretty well for the prostho section, but not as much on endo section.
I just have a question on #8 because I am getting conflicting opinions about this. It seems some of use thinks there's extra pulp horn after we make straight line access to the facial surface of the access and use a round bur and go 2-3 mm to the facial wall to remove this "pulp horn". Is this true?

There's only one pulp horn on the NERB #8! If after you get straight line access you try to go another 2-3 mm facial, you will have major deductions.