NERB Prometric Exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Vigilante

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all! I need to take only the prometric portion of the NERB in order to practice in Massachusetts (with WREB) but I can't find any information besides the generic description in the NERB manual. Can anyone recommend study material or does anyone have access to past exams? I've heard they are the best study material but only NERB schools provide them to their students.

Thanks for any help or suggestions!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,
I'm also going to take the DSE of NERB next month. When are you planning on taking it? Can anybody help me regarding how to study for it. Did you by any chance get hold of any study notes? All teh best for your exam.

Members don't see this ad :)
hello yourzhwp,
when do u plan to take ur exam. how are u studying for it? also what state are u in?

I got 74 on this bull**** exam.Don't even know how to study for it..Anyone willing to help?

I plan to take written part of nerb. but donot know what is studying material? maybe similar to part II.

what is your study material?

thanks

hello yourzhwp,
when do u plan to take ur exam. how are u studying for it? also what state are u in?

Hi all! I need to take only the prometric portion of the NERB in order to practice in Massachusetts (with WREB) but I can't find any information besides the generic description in the NERB manual. Can anyone recommend study material or does anyone have access to past exams? I've heard they are the best study material but only NERB schools provide them to their students.

Thanks for any help or suggestions!
Did you get any info? I just started studying and have the exam this month. Please let me know.
Best,
Shary